SAT/ACT Test Prep – Verbal 1pm-4pm
A workshop designed to stimulate the verbal skills of students who are planning to take the SAT or ACT exam. Students will learn key information, touch on test-taking strategies, and practice with content that will likely appear on the exam. This is a great opportunity to brush up on past knowledge while preparing for the exam. A chance to learn tips and tricks to keep the nerves calm and feel ready!
- Evelyn Wright’s Interview Owner and Director of Wright Academics
- Callie Morreau’s Interview Finance and Teachworks Manager
- Karen Macfarlane’s interview Director of Communications & Orton Gillingham Coach
- Ashley Girardi’s interview Family Success Manager and Executive Function Coach
- Samantha’s interview Director of Special Programs & Executive Function Coach