Primary Math 9am-12pm
Students will engage in a variety of math activities that will allow their brain to engage in the lesson using hands-on manipulatives. Students will have the opportunity to create with manipulatives and feel math in action. Students will work on real-world math skills that involve time, money, addition and subtraction, and more basic math operations.
- Evelyn Wright’s Interview Owner and Director of Wright Academics
- Callie Morreau’s Interview Finance and Teachworks Manager
- Karen Macfarlane’s interview Director of Communications & Orton Gillingham Coach
- Ashley Girardi’s interview Family Success Manager and Executive Function Coach
- Samantha’s interview Director of Special Programs & Executive Function Coach