Primary ELA + Math Enrichment (Grades K-2)
*This enrichment series will run twice this summer so find the one that works for you and register your student!
- Session 1: Monday – Friday, July 10th – 14th > $499
- Session 2: Monday – Friday, July 24th – 28th > $499
- ELA 9am – 12pm
- Lunch 12pm – 1pm
- Math 1pm – 4pm
- *optional extended day from 4pm-5pm* (additional $50 for the week) > $549
○ ELA: Students will explore reading and writing through the use of developmentally appropriate mini lessons that will have various focuses throughout the week. There will be fun and engaging lessons about phonics, sight words, reading skills and writing. This workshop will help your child make meaning in what they read and write, all while building on what they already know!
○ Math: Students will engage in a variety of math activities that will allow their brain to engage in the lesson using hands-on manipulatives. Students will have the opportunity to create with manipulatives and feel math in action. Let’s make math fun! Students will work on real-world math skills that involve time, money, addition and subtraction, and more basic math operations. Let us help your student stay sharp over the summer!