Middle School Science 1pm- 4pm
Exploring with science is a fantastic way for your student to make meaningful connections, all while having the chance to get their hands dirty. With the use of manipulatives and a variety of materials, students will experiment in order to learn about cause and effect, predicting, and more. We will use creative techniques to engage each student to get their wheels turning and have them asking questions about the bigger picture. This will be a fun and interactive way to both practice and build on scientific skills and thinking. Science provides opportunities for students to develop their curiosity while learning how to work within a group, and this camp will facilitate it all!
- Evelyn Wright’s Interview Owner and Director of Wright Academics
- Callie Morreau’s Interview Finance and Teachworks Manager
- Karen Macfarlane’s interview Director of Communications & Orton Gillingham Coach
- Ashley Girardi’s interview Family Success Manager and Executive Function Coach
- Samantha’s interview Director of Special Programs & Executive Function Coach