High School Math 1pm- 4pm
In this enrichment group your student will have the opportunity to work with real numbers, explore solving equations, and prepare for their upcoming school year by tapping into mathematical thinking. Each student will have practice with polynomials as well as quadratic equations and functions. This workshop will dive into a wide range of math skills to reinforce concepts and extend to new ones.
- Evelyn Wright’s Interview Owner and Director of Wright Academics
- Callie Morreau’s Interview Finance and Teachworks Manager
- Karen Macfarlane’s interview Director of Communications & Orton Gillingham Coach
- Ashley Girardi’s interview Family Success Manager and Executive Function Coach
- Samantha’s interview Director of Special Programs & Executive Function Coach