Elementary Science 9am-12pm
Have you noticed a spark in your child when it comes to exploring, experimenting, and asking questions? During this workshop each student will work with hands on manipulatives and materials in order to expand on common science themes – the scientific method, cause and effect, making meaningful and appropriate predictions, and putting those predictions to the test! We will use creative techniques to engage children and get them thinking scientifically. This will be a fun and interactive way to both practice and build on scientific skills. This science enrichment camp will provide opportunities for your students to develop their curiosity and learn how to work within a group.
- Evelyn Wright’s Interview Owner and Director of Wright Academics
- Callie Morreau’s Interview Finance and Teachworks Manager
- Karen Macfarlane’s interview Director of Communications & Orton Gillingham Coach
- Ashley Girardi’s interview Family Success Manager and Executive Function Coach
- Samantha’s interview Director of Special Programs & Executive Function Coach